Elk Hunting Rate
Most of our hunters are booking 1-2 years in advance. To secure your
spot, it is important to book early. A 50% deposit is required upon
confirmation of reservation dates.
* Outfitter sponsored elk/deer tag applications are due by March 15*
License Fees and Gratuity
are not included in the above rates.
|Please contact us for current Montana Hunting license info at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-581-8303
* Outfitter sponsored elk/deer tag applications are due at Montana Fish
Wildlife and Parks by March 15th of the year you intend to hunt.
License applications must be complete and error free.*
* We hunt in a Special Use permitted area, the application deadline is
* Moose and goat permits are obtained through a special drawing,
applications are due May 1st.
- A hunt is considered booked when 50% of the deposit is received.
The remaining balance is due August 5th for Archery hunters, and
September 1st for Rifle hunters.
- Should a hunter cancel a hunt with MontanaElkHunting.com
prior to March 1st, the deposit will be returned in full, less a
$50 cancellation fee. It is also forfeited if the hunter fails
to make the final payment for the remaining balance on time
(August 5th for Archery, September 1st for Rifle). Hunters
concerned with cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances are
encouraged to obtain Travel Insurance endorsed by MOGA (Montana
Outfitter and Guide Association).
- If the hunter fails to send license application info to Montana Elk Hunting and/or to Montana Fish Wildlife & Parks by March
15, MontanaElkHunting.com has the option to retain a deposit, or
credit it to another season, provided another hunter can be
booked in time to fill the open space.
- The full cost of the hunt is also forfeited if the hunter
cancels after March 1st.
- If the hunter fails to make the final payment, or the final
payment is late, a 10% late fee will be added to the cost of the
hunt, and MontanaElkHunting.com has the option to retain the
deposit and cancel the hunt.
- Rates and Policies are subject to change.